Monday, January 10, 2011

After structure work-Query and reply


I have read your article on clay flooring . Due to my budget problem I intend to go for clay flooring for my 2 bedroom and living room which will not be more that 700sq feet . Total area of the the house would be 1300sqft .My house is in Tellicherry . Do you do only flooring job or can u suggest any contract who specialise in this flooring in Tellicherry .This house is for my aged parents .
Your advise in this matter is highly appreciated.

My reply

After completing structure work of the house, much more complicated work which may require even more amount of money are pending

You need advice and guidance of a qualified and experienced person to know various options available to you, latest trends and ways and means to decrease cost while improving utility and appearance of the building.

Look at some of the pending works

1. Putty finish for walls and painting

2. Flooring

3. Plumbing and sanitary works

4. Electrical wiring and fittings

5. Interior woodwork and Interior lay out design

6. Vasthu compliance of building constructed

7. Structural /Architectural correctness of construction done

8. Land scape design, arrangements and much more

So you require a visit by a qualified experienced professional to the site. After the visit you will get a detailed report on assessing work already done and suggesting how to go about in the case of future works

I can visit your site at Tellicherry and give you these details, information and guidance.Please let me know whether you are interested. After the visit, we can also provide our expert workers for the balance finishing works in the house under construction

No comments: